Bansko – A Paradise for Hiking, Trekking and Walking for all Levels
Hiking Trekking Walking There”s something for everyone
Whether you are going to self guide or go with a guide, from novices exploring the mountains for the first time, to experienced mountaineers striving for the ultimate challenge.
The undiscovered paths, the beautiful glacial lakes, Banderishki Lakes, Chairski Lakes, Kremenski Lakes, Popovo Lake, Samodivski Lakes, Sinanishko Lake, Tipitski Lakes, Valyavishki Lakes and the dense pine and fir forests, the granite mountain peaks make a scenery of unparalleled beauty
Here are some links to some popular
We also run various Hiking and Trekking Half day and Full day Escorted Tours, packages and holidays.
Guided Hiking Trips
– Hiking to the Okoto lake (2200 m) – visit the oldest tree in Bulgaria (duration: 1-2 hours)
– Hiking to the Vihen mount (2914 m) – highest in Pirin (duration: 5-6 hours)
– Mountain track from Bansko to Muratovo, Ribno and Okoto lakes, the most beautiful
lakes in Bunderitsa valley (duration: 3 hours)
– Mountain track from Bansko to Damianitsa chalet through Vasilashkite lakes (duration:
– Mountain track from Bezbog to Damianitsa chalet – through Gazeisku circus or through
Vasilaskite lakes (duration: 4-5 hours)
– Mountain track from Bezbog chalet to Popovo lake – the largest in Pirin (duration: 3-4
– Mountain track from Vihren chalet to Yavorov chalet through the highest peak Vihren
and Koncheto (duration: 7-8 hours)
– One day hiking from Bansko (1000 m) to Mocharata chalet (1700 m) – Bansko (through
*Available in spring / summer / autumn seasons
These hiking tours can also be mixed with various other adventures and activities
Limited Availability Book Now To Ensure Your Space !! Call +359 747 98 111or email >>
Wondering What Else You Can Do Whilst You Are Here?
We also offer a number of adventure and sports packages which include Hiking, Trekking & Walking and a mixture of some or all of the following
• River Rafting
• Skiing and Snowboarding
• Horse Riding
• Quad Bikes or Buggies
• Mountain Biking
• Hiking, Trekking & Walking
• and much much more
If you are planning to come with a group please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any help with organising a special package including several tours
Don’t see exactly the right package for you or your group ? We offer a complimentary Group & Event Organiser who specialises in helping you make arrangements for you or your group and will help you put together a custom package to suit.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you’d have any questions, would like to book or to speak to our Event & Group Coordinator.
We Look Forward To Seeing You
PS: We also Offer Full day and half day guided tours and adventure packages which include