River Rafting sometimes know as white water rafting, is an extreme sport which will increase the adrenaline in your blood.
For adrenaline junkies and fans of being outdoors the area around Bansko offers River Rafting in the most beautiful rivers in Bulgaria – the Struma and the Mesta rivers in the scenic Pirin Mountains, surrounded by rock formations and incredibly beautiful nature.
Rafting Descend Trip
Time: 10 am, 1 pm and 4 pm
Duration: 3 hours (11 km track)
Locaton: Kresna Gorge, Struma river
– 75 BGN / 38 € per person
– For more than 12 persons – 10% discount
Full rafting equipment includes:
– Wetsuit, helmet, life vest, paddle and water boots
– Available are 11 boats (6 to 8 people capacity boats), suitable for big groups and business
– Active season (high water) – March – July
– Low season (low water) – August – November
– No previous physical fitness is required
– Suitable for absolute beginners or advanced riders
– Professional photos or video of the descent, recorded on CD
Book Now To Avoid Disappointment – Call+359 747 98 111 or email
Other rafting Experiences
The Struma River flows between the Pirin and Malashevska mountain and offer excellent conditions for wild water rafting kicks off over peaceful waters at first and then headingtowards the exhilarating rapids of the Kresna Canyon … providing the thrills and adventure of white water rafting. The trip ends up in the memorable Valley around the sunniest town in Bulgaria – Sandanski.
- Season: from April till July and from October till November – high water level. August and September – low water level
- Requirements: swimming skills
- Length of the descend: depends on the water level (approx. 10 km)
- Grade: from 2 to 4+, according to six-point International scale grading.
- Suitable for beginners and advanced;
The Mesta River
The rafting trip on the calmer Mesta River stretches over quiet water and allows you ample time to practice paddling and navigation techniques and to take in the picturesque surroundings while heading deeper into the saddle between the Pirin and the Rhodopi mountains
The Balkan Jewel Resort is ideally located for river rafting excursions and we offer several rafting packages, for a truly exciting and memorable summer vacation.
Transfer, lunch, special equipment and professional instructor are part of the tour.
Wondering What Else You Can Do Whilst You Are Here?
Here’s a calendar of events and others things for you to do in the area
We also offer a number of adventure and sports packages which include River Rafting and a mixture of some or all of the following
• River Rafting
• Skiing and Snowboarding
• Horse Riding
• Quad Bikes or Buggies
• Mountain Biking
• Hiking, Trekking & Walking
• and much much more
Groups, Events, Celebrations, Team Building & Incentives
If you are planning to come with a group please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any help with organising a special package including several River Rafting tours
Don’t see exactly the right package for you or your group ?
We offer a complimentary Group & Event Organiser who specialises in helping you make arrangements for you or your group, event, celebration, team building or incentive. They will help you put together a custom package to suit your needs
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you’d have any questions, would like to book or to speak to our Event & Group Coordinator.
We Look Forward To Seeing You
We also Offer Full day and half day guided tours and adventure packages which include mountain biking
We also offer adventure packages which include river rafting and a complimentary events manager should you wish arrange a custom package,
If you have any questions, queries or would like to make a booking please feel free to contact us
We Are Always Very Happy To Help You !!