‘In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks’ – John Muir
Amazing views, towering trees, and dramatic geology are just some of the astounding features of Razlog’s most beautiful hiking trails so, get your walking sticks, backpacks and water bottles ready because if you’re visiting the Balkan Jewel Resort & Spa any time soon, you won’t be able to resist going on a self guided half day or full day hike or walking trail. The stunningly beautiful Pirin mountains surrounding the Balkan Jewel Resort in Razlog near Bansko Bulgaria will steal your heart and transform you into a hiking enthusiast.
Some people hike to compete, others to challenge themselves. No matter where you’re at, the great outdoors will definitely inspire you and is a great escape which will get your heart pumping. Apart from having wonderful health benefits, it will uplift you, give you the inspiration you’re looking for and help you build a healthy appetite. During all trekking and hike adventures, guests get to exchange fun stories, make new friends, explore exciting paths and automatically feel grateful and humbled by the beauty of the surroundings. The undiscovered paths, the beautiful glacial lakes, Banderishki Lakes, Chairski Lakes, Kremenski Lakes, Popovo Lake, Samodivski Lakes, Sinanishko Lake, Tipitski Lakes, Valyavishki Lakes and the dense pine and fir forests, the granite mountain peaks are gorgeous, you’ll witness stunning views, invigorating trails and an extraordinary adventure which will be one of your favourite memories of your holiday at the Balkan Jewel Resort & Spa.
The options are endless. Here are some of the most beautiful options.
- One day hiking from Bansko (1000 m) to Mocharata chalet (1700 m) – Bansko (through the forest) *Available in spring / summer / autumn seasons
- Hiking to the Okoto lake (2200 m) – visit the oldest tree in Bulgaria (Duration: 1-2 hours)
- Hiking to the Vihen mount (2914 m) – highest in Pirin (Duration: 5-6 hours)
- Mountain track from Bansko to Muratovo, Ribno and Okoto lakes, the most beautiful lakes in Bunderitsa valley (Duration: 3 hours)
- Mountain track from Bansko to Damianitsa chalet through Vasilashkite lakes (Duration: 4-5 hours)
- Mountain track from Bezbog to Damianitsa chalet – through Gazeisku circus or through Vasilaskite lakes (Duration: 4-5 hours)
- Mountain track from Bezbog chalet to Popovo lake – the largest in Pirin (Duration: 3-4hours)
- Mountain track from Vihren chalet to Yavorov chalet through the highest peak Vihren and Koncheto (Duration: 7-8 hours)
Need we say more? Book your tickets, pack your bags and let us take care of the rest. Hop over to the website here or call +359 747 98 111 and get in touch with a member of our friendly team who will happily answer your questions and give you a helping hand. We can’t wait to see you at the Balkan Jewel Resort & Spa.